Manitoba is known for being home to Churchill aka the polar bear capital of the world.
The most popular time to visit is during the winter – when the polar bears are frolicking in the snow. However, Manitoba is still a beautiful place to visit in the summer – these photos prove it.
1. This polar bear in the tundra
2. Nutimik Lake near dusk
3. Otter Falls at sunset
4. Manitoba Legislative Building in Winnipeg
5. Old Pinawa Dam Park in the midday sun
6. Whiteshell Provincial Park in the evening
7. The foamy Winnipeg River
8. Another picture of Old Pinawa Dam Park
9. Marshland in Riding Mountain National Park
10. Sunset at Shoe Lake